You NEVER get a second chance to make a first impression !
Contact us: 021 407 131
One size does not fit all – and that’s why Gail at Mixed Media Design includes YOU in the design process. Your ideas, contributions and feedback are vital to the process of achieving the best results for your brand and business. Using a unique, thoughtful and professional design approach.
Gail’s passion combined with her expertise and experience in graphic design means you can expect thoughtful and professional work with a fresh edge.
See below samples from Mixed Media Design's BRAND IDENTITY and GRAPHIC DESIGN Portfolio:
Working with you to develop your BRAND IDENTITY and all your GRAPHIC DESIGN requirements!
Creating a strong identity is crucial to any business!
Make your business STAND OUT head and shoulders above the competition. Whether it is an entire corporate design campaign or the creation of a simple company logo, it still has to work effectively.
Your company image must be:
- Easily remembered and easily identifiable, easily adapted and scalable. It must be designed so it looks just as great on a banner or large format media as it does reduced to fit on a pen!
- Consistent. For example your place of work, website, logo, letterhead, package design, advertisements and slogans . . . everything to do with your business should be unified, providing the same theme.
- Professional. Your brand or identity must have a look of quality that will attract your target market.
Branding is one of the most important aspects of any business. An effective brand strategy gives you a major edge in increasingly competitive markets. But what exactly does “branding” mean? How does it affect a business like yours?
Your brand is your promise to your customer. It tells them what they can expect from your products and services. It differentiates your offering from your competitors’ and it derives who you are, who you want to be and who people perceive you to be.
The foundation of your brand is your logo. Your website, packaging and promotional materials – all of which should integrate your logo to communicate your brand.
A. ESTABLISHING THE BRAND
- What is your company’s name?
- Secure IP (domain names, trademarks…)
- What is your company’s mission? Create a tagline.
- What are the benefits and features of your products or services?
- What do your customers and prospects already think of your company?
- What qualities do you want them to associate with your company?
B. LOGO DESIGN
- Rough sketches, brainstorming and early concept ideas.
- You will be supplied with a minimum of 3 different concepts for you to choose between.
- Workings and development of each concept will be shown with some depth.
- Developing concepts in more detail, development of colour and font style alternatives.
- Developing ideas further.
- Fine tuning and finalising the logo with client sign-off.
You will be involved in the design process at all stages. You will see some early developments before too much time is spent and confirm we are heading in the right direction. If at this early stage you want to see alternative options then this will be included in the price.
C. MARKETING MATERIAL
Branding extends to every aspect of your business.
- How you answer your phones
- your e-mail signature
- business cards
- headers for invoices and in house reports
- car signage . . .
Design templates and create brand standards for your marketing materials.
Use the same color scheme, logo placement, look and feel throughout. You need to be consistent!
Let Mixed Media Design help you create more than a logo, but a brand that will provide long term platform for future success. A brand that will be original and custom built to work for you and your business.
Please call if you wish to discuss any of this. I am sure the end result will be a concept that will work well for you and your business. Looking forward to hearing back from you.